Saturday, February 3, 2024

Everything is Finally Coming True

So this is it. I'm in bed at like 3:30 am and having so much fun organizing little pictures and sounds and words on my laptop.

Is it so? My tendons and joints are stiff and tingling from so much guitar and trackpad and so little water and stretching.

It is this: So ridiculously excited to begin preparing for shows with my band, The Everything, this winter. We will play around Appleton probably three times. Hey I'll get those dates in your inbox once that all gets set up. I'm also gonna do some solo busking stuff around the streets and at open mics and coffee shops. That will be great.

And as I finish setting up my little email list automations, I realize I need a paid version of the web service I'm using to send people special birthday messages. This makes me feel sad. I would love to write little songs for people's birthdays. Maybe I'll just do that in the meantime.

We've made it thru the darkest part of the year. Only the better can follow.

Much love to all and keep up your smiling,

Eli

Look at eliorion.com for special things. New music will be on the internet soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home