Friday, February 23, 2024

Free candy + more shows + more releases

Hi! I forgot to check in yesterday but it's cause I've been so busy learning about computers and gigging and writing songs.

I'll get right to the point: if you show me this email I will give you a bag of rare Pop Rocks. I'll also have these at our concert in the Mead Witter room on March 1 at 8pm!

We're gonna play some new songs, all of which are on my album, AND we'll each perform a few songs by ourselves at the beginning. It will be a really good concert and I'm excited to share music with you. (Using the collective blog-email "you" is still funny to me.)

Finally, I have a new song out! It's called The Bells and it is, in the words of B-n L-w-s, "addictive as f---" and "incomprehensibly good."

Ok one more thing—here's the deal with merch: If you buy a sticker you get free Pop Rocks. If you buy a T-shirt, you get free Pop Rocks and a sticker. Keep this in mind cause we're gonna b selling this stuff at the concert. Oh yeah, and once this merch is on Bandcamp, you can put "everythingis20percentoff" in as a discount code for 20 percent off anything. That is an Exclusive Influencer Marketing Tactic I'm employing but also an Everything easter egg... actually, if someone can collect all my nine-syllable Everything phrases I'll give you like a fist bump and whole merch bundle.

See you on the 1st :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home