Wednesday, March 20, 2024

I found an awesome old demo

The album is officially less than two months away and I have something pretty fun to put here...

High Spirits, the first track on Chapter I, was the first song I wrote for this album, back when I just thought I was gonna call it The Long Run. It grew so much bigger than that and I eventually had to just kinda say "whoa hey let's put a cork in it and show everyone and then make other stuff eventually." This is the first recorded evidence of this album. The only part I used on the actual track that is now High Spirits is those crunched up guitars in the intro (the original guitars from this demo). I'm definitely glad I slowed it down cause this is absurdly fast.

I haven't been posting as much cause I know I said it would be "exclusive" and "special" or whatever and I don't have a ton of stuff like that. I did end up making this funny song kinda in the style of SEBii which was super fun for my friend Nolan's birthday though (he released a song recently too which is cool). Now I'm just emailing a bunch of magazines and websites like "hey pwetty pwease post my music and those pictures Blake took of me." 

As Eli Orion himself, I am gently reminding you to pre-save or listen to Chapter I: The Long Run, depending on when you see this. I hope your days are well and the new sun is warming you sufficiently.

Love.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home