Friday, April 5, 2024

If you guys sell out my freaking T shirts I'll restock them

It's Bandcamp Friday so in honor of Chapter II I put a discount code on my Bandcamp which is a fun pretty awesome thing to do I guess. I know a ton of people wanted the black shirts and it's so sad we ran out BUT... I will have to restock soon and I'll for sure order more black ones.

code everythingis20percentoff for 20% off anything on Bandcamp

Thanks for everyone who showed up to the Rebound Baby video premiere. Big thank you to my members of The Everything (Quintin, Tyler, Ike, and Hana), my burger actors (Xander and Jackson), and my lighting/camera experts (Izzy and Evan).

And massive ginorgamous thanks to Blake Young (@lolake everywhere I think/hope) for doing such beautiful pictures and videos that I get to work with for this project.

ps check out this fun vloggy guy (did reverse song again for it)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home