Saturday, September 28, 2024

Hello my friend how have you been?

I've been weird. I'm in europe. I'm in a tiny room with the shades closed and i was inbed all day. i tried to learn things and make things and was mostly unsatisfied. I couldn't get a job this summer. I got my wisdom teeth pulled and saw people when they asked me to. I organized everything. No further loose ends except the really long term stuff like career and aspirations. Hopes and dreams.

I got a reminder today to write something reminding this platform i exist. i'm mostly off instagram now and i've mostly tried to ease myself back into a state of absorption instead of like secreting goopy content all over the place. but this is like the real end of the album stuff: deleted scenes. Also selling these super special cds which were fun to make i have a video on youtube scheduled for soon about that.

here is deleted scenes

Missing home. Thank you for reading :) Some music planned after this and it's good but no longer related to the Everything saga.

love. see you so soon. eli.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home